Shimano's Tourney long cage rear derailleur incorporates advanced Shimano functions and styling that sets the standard for entry level components. - TY model comes with resin bracket and plate body for reduced weight - Zinc-plated adjustment screws for corrosion resistance - MegaRange compatible - Includes frame hanger - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
Enjoy quality and reliability with the Shimano Tourney 6/7-speed rear derailleur. It makes use of Shimano SIS, HyperGlide, and Double Servo technologies for smooth, accurate shifts. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
SRAM's X4 Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum and steel construction delivers through the roughest trail, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts. This derailleur is compatible with 7- or 8-speed drivetrains.
- Enhanced Stability, Maneuverability And Shifting Efficiency - New Side Swing Design For Large Wheel Bikes - Efficient Cable Routing For Light Shift Operation - Sophisticated Chain Guide For 2X11-Speed Fcw New Spike Construction Gears - Versatile Specification Compatible With Traditional Mounting Options - Wider Clearance For Large Wheels - Compatible With Shorter Chain Stays - 50% More Shifting Power (Outward) (Vs. Current Xt, Fd-M7020 Only) - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series: SLX - Swing Action: Side Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 136g - Clamp diameter: 34.9 w/included shims
- Series: SLX - Top Gear Teeth: 34-38T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 145.6g
Shimano XT FD-M8070 Di2 Front Derailleurs - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Increased power vs. mechanical - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Series : Shimano Deore XT - Swing Action: Down Swing - Top Gear Teeth: 38-34T - Chain Line: 48.8 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69 - Average Weight: 134 grams
Shimano Side Swing front derailleurs feature improved cable routing for smooth and efficient front shifting effort and increased clearance for larger tires and shorter chainstays. - Optimal front system for internal cable routing - Enhanced maneuverability with plus-sized tires - Increased shifting efficiency and light and smooth operation force - D, E, M type mounts are available - M type mount requires 34.9mm adapter
- More powerful shifting (+25% compared to M9000) - Reliable gear changes under load - Computer controlled auto trim - Optimized Di2 cage profile and gear tracking - Shimano Synchronized Shift compatible - Manual control avaiable (2nd shifter required) - System communication with rear derailleur - Advantage in all conditions - Modular mounting structure (adapters optional)
- Ergonomic Shifting Operation Without Stress - Shimano Synchronized Shift - Low Profile Rear Derailleur Design - Shimano Shadow Rd - Race Endurance For Less Damage In Crush - Maintains Compact And Smooth Appearance - Maximum Sprocket: 30T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 16T - Total Capacity: 35T
Shimano's 105 Clamp-On Front Derailleur sports a cold forged-aluminum body with Shimano's extra wide-pivot design for lightning-quick and super-smooth shifts. The steel cage ensures excellent durability.
• Wider clearance for large wheels • Compatible with shorter chain stays • Efficient cable routing for light shift operation • Increased traction range for long-travel and active rear suspension • Model Number : FD-M8020 • Series : DEORE XT • Swing Action : Side Swing • Cassette Compatibility : 11 • Maximum Capacity : Total capacity 10T • Top Gear Teeth : 34-38T • Cable Routing : Front-Pull • Chain Line : 48.8 • Chain Stay Angle : 66-69
- Lighter And Intuitive Shifting Operation - Natural Front Shift Lever Stroke - More Ergonomic Power Curve - New Link (Toggle) Construction - Precise & Easy Front Derailleur Set Up - More Cable Routing Options - Integrated Cable Tension Adjustment - Link (Toggle) Construction For No Need Of Tl-Fd90 And Turning Converter Assembling - Adjustable Cable Tension On The Front Derailleur - Adapted For Race Specific Frame Design - Available Wider Front Gear Pitch - Shorter Length Of Rear Center With O.L.D. 135mm - Largest Chainrings (2x): 46-55T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5mm
SRAM's GX 2x10 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. Exact Actuation technology eliminates slop and shifting variation. Roller Bearing Clutch technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
SRAM's X5 9-Speed Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum construction keeps the weight down, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts.
Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 front derailleur. - Quick and smooth front shifting under high pedaling torque - Programmed control of chain guide - Shimano Synchronized shift - Full and semi synchronized shifting program - Redesigned to fit wider gear pitch without sacrificing shifting - Shorter length of rear center (410mm) with O.L.D. 135mm - System communication with rear derailleur, Programmed control of chainguide works for minimal chance of chain drop - Top Gear Teeth: 46-53T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Average Weight: 132 grams
Campagnolo's Veloce Rear Derailleur uses an advanced-parallelogram design that assures precise and quick shifting. The aluminum construction reduces weight and boosts strength for crisp gear changes. Plus, the pulleys are made from a special material that renders the drivetrain nearly silent.
Sleek, balanced and consistent. Shimano's Tiagra 4700 series front derailleur provides serious entry-level riding performance with trickle-down technology from the top shelf Dura Ace line. - Model Number: FD-4700 - Series: Tiagra - Cassette Compatibility: 10-speed - Top Gear Teeth: 53T - Maximum Capacity: 16T - Chain Stay Angle: 61-66 - Chain Line: 43.5 - Band Mount: 28.6 / 31.8 (w/AdapterS) 34.9
Full metal construction provides stiffness and durability in this Shimano 9-speed road compatible front derailleur. - Full aluminum construction - Compatible with 9-speed Shimano road drivetrains - Designed for use with 52/42/30T chainrings
- Replacement plate for M7000-GS rear derailleur - Choose Inner or Outer
- EPS specific front derailleur nut and washer
SRAM's RED eTap Ceramic Bearing Rear Derailleur Pulleys run on super-smooth and efficient ceramic bearings so your drivetrain pedals with ease. They are also lighter than conventional pulleys. - Compatible with SRAM RED eTap derailleurs
K-EDGE MTB Chain Guide is built to be the strongest and lightest solution to withstand the pedaling force of a derailed single ring chain in World Cup race conditions. - Full-cage design for chain retention under the most abusive cross situations - Braze-on mount and braze-on adapter clamp compatible - Fully adjustable for height, center-line, and angle - Optimized for 10 and 11spd drivetrains - CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum (no plastic parts) - Stainless Steel Hardware - Weight: 60.8 grams (excluding braze-on adapter clamp) - Compatibility: Single-ring bikes; frames with integrated braze-on front derailleur mount; also compatible with braze-on adapter clamps. All necessary hardware included - Optimized for 34T to 44T Chain Rings - “Hard to fit kits” may be needed for current applications, please contact Info@k-edge.com - Made in Boise, Idaho, USA - Lifetime Guarantee against material or manufacture defects. Damages due to abuse or crashing excluded
The SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur executes shifts the instant you demand, wirelessly. It's easy to set up, clean in appearance, and delightfully uncomplicated. Mechanical necessities, such as a carbon pulley cage, ceramic pulley bearings, and anodized alloy artfully blend with proprietary electronic advancements to deliver a shifting wonder. - SRAM eTap shift logic and wireless operation - Fits all 11-speed SRAM road cassettes up to 11-32T - 2x and 1x compatible - Updated version of the original SRAM RED eTap rear derailleur - Orbit chain management technology keeps drivetrain quiet and secure - Larger X-SYNC pulleys and ceramic bearings for increased durability and efficiency - Compatible with existing eTap batteries
The SRAM NX X-HORIZON rear derailleur provides the same smooth, reliable shifting action as XX1—from the larger upper pulley offset to the 12-tooth X-SYNC pulley wheels. By eliminating unwanted chain movement, X-HORIZON shifts faster, puts an end to ghost shifting and reduces shift force and chain slap. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever. - X-HORIZON design that reduces shift force, ghost shifting and chain slap - 12-tooth X-SYNC pulley wheels - Fully compatible with all SRAM MTB 1x drivetrains - Most affordable fully featured 1x rear derailleur in the industry - Speeds: 11-speed - Weight: 322 grams - Color: Black - Compatibility: X-ACTUATION - Bearings: Steel - Cage Size: Long - Max Tooth: 42
Shimano's Deore Shadow+ Rear Derailleur is loaded with mountain bike technology. The Shadow design tucks the rear derailleur closer in to the wheel, reducing damage from rocks, roots, and trail obstacles. When it comes to gear changes, Shimano's Dyna-Sys supplies consistent, smooth shifting across the entire cassette. And the Shadow+ clutch maximizes chain control by virtually eliminating chain slap and excess noise with its integrated cage-tensioning clutch.
SRAM's low-profile GX 2x11 Front Derailleur was designed specifically for SRAM 2x11 X-GLIDE shifting. When used with SRAM's wide-range 11-speed cassette and a GX 2x11-speed rear derailleur, the GX 2x11 front derailleur provides one of the widest gear ranges possible so no terrain is off limits. • Max ring (teeth): 38-tooth • Weight: 128 grams
- Upper pulley has larger teeth for increased chain control
$39.99 - $40.99
Shimano's Deore Front Derailleur delivers smooth shifting and less cadence shock along with top-notch durability. Made for triple-ring set ups, it's 10-speed compatible. You'll get stable performance, even with full suspension MTB, as it shifts properly while the rear suspension handles rough trails and obstacles. - Consistently quiet driving while rear suspension position changes - Custom plate design for single spike gear structure - Chain catcher - Close step (10T) - Efficient cable routing - OPTISLICK cable - Swing Action: side swing - Top Gear Teeth: 40-42T - Chain Line: 50 - Chain Stay Angle: 66-69
Shimano Deore XT RD-M8050 Di2 Rear Derailleur - Accurate and stable shifting in any condition - Instant response - Customized shift speed within Multi-shift - Powerful shifting - Seamless gear change even under high load - Smart and efficient gear selection with Shimano Synchro Shift - Single lever operation - Rider-programmable shift mapping - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Maximum Sprocket: 42T(2x11-speed)/46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Front Difference: 10T - Total Capacity: 35T - Average Weight: 320 grams
The Shimano Deore XT RD-M8100/M8120 rear derailleur is designed to provide smooth and stable shifting for 2 x 12-speed MTB drivetrains. - Offers fast and shockless shifting - The low-profile design includes a bumper added to the derailleur pulley cage - Shimano Shadow RD+ technology reduces chain slap and creates a quieter drivetrain - Includes large, 13T pulley - Long cage is designed to be used with 2 x 12 drivetrain systems - Rear Derailleur Mount Type: Shimano Rear Direct Mount - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Cage Length: Long - Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 45 teeth - Largest Cog: 45 - Weight: 284 g - Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: Shimano Mountain
Page 1 of 3 Next page