$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
• Eccentric design allows up to 14mm of adjustment • CNC aluminum construction • Eccentric BB converts BB30 to Shimano HollowTech 2
This FSA Bottom Bracket allows you to run MegaExo and other 24mm spindle cranksets with a BB86/BB89.5/BB92 frame. - Intended for road use - Steel bearings
- Forged steel body - Alloy cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Spindle Type: Square Taper JIS - Weight: 290-300 grams
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
- Steel body - Steel cups - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings - Interface: English - Square Taper JIS - Weight: 305-320 grams
Chris King's Bottom Bracket Conversion Kits make sure that you can match up your frame with your cranks, all while enjoying the super smooth performance of King's in-house stainless steel bearings. These adapters are compatible with frames that feature a Press Fit 30 bottom bracket.
BB-UN26 cartridge bottom bracket. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
Pedal smoothly and steadily with Origin-8's Torqlite Square-Taper Bottom Bracket. The forged aluminum body and cups are light and tough, the CNC'd hollow-chromoly spindle is stiff and shaves more grams, and the sealed bearings are super smooth and durable.
- Extra-thick walled hollow CrMo spindle with Ti-Nitride coating - Industrial cartridge bearings. 12mm steel crank bolts included - Forged aluminum cups with lip on drive side. - 280g
Features three sealed cartridge bearings. - Fits Daytona, Racing Triple, Centaur, Veloce and Mirage, 1193 and later Athena and pre-1995 Record and Chorus - 115mm spindle recommended for triple cranks and 32 or 35mm seat tubes - Unique taper is not compatible with Shimano - Weight: 233 grams
$23.99 - $25.99
WeThePeople's Compact Mid Bottom Bracket uses high-quality precision sealed bearings for use with Mid-size bottom bracket shells. It includes their own 6061 alloy tube spacer and comes with a selection of spacers to help you dial in your drivetrain.
Our ThreadFit 24 bottom bracket is designed and built to be durable, serviceable, and silent. Manufactured to create a precise and functional interface between your frame’s bottom bracket shell and your cranks to ensure that your cranks will spin lightly and without interference. We have developed a range of conversion kits that allow our ThreadFit 24 to be used with a wide selection of road and mountain bike cranks. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Responsibly lightweight - Easily serviceable with our integrated grease injection system - Find your fit with our required conversion kits - Ceramic bearing upgrade available
$64.99 - $79.99
- Double row bearings improve lifespan with enhanced durability - Allows the use of a 30mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells - Bearings races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
Thread together BB for 386EVO frames and 24mm diameter spindle cranks. Machined aluminum cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance. Enjoy smooth operation, fast bearing replacement, and no more creaking. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB386EVO, BB392EVO - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 86.6mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in 86.5mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Weight: 133g
The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life and simplifying maintenance. Enjoy smooth operation, fast bearing replacement, and no more creaking. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: Cannondale BB30A - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 73mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm - Over Bearing Width: 91mm in 73mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Tool Pattern: 44mm x 16 notch
Shimano BB-ES51 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
TruVativ's Howitzer Team Bottom Bracket is THE workhorse built for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
$7.99 - $17.99
- One-piece bottom bracket cup set - Bearings included - Shell: 68mm - Spindle Type: OPC - Cup Material: Steel - Weight: 265 grams
Specifically designed for installing 22/24mm spindle diameter cranks (SRAM) in Cannondale PF30A (46mm ID, 73mm wide asymmetrical BB shell) frames without the need for any adapters. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. Enjoy smooth operation, fast bearing replacement, and no more creaking. - Bearings: ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: Cannondale PF30A - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 73mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Over Bearing Width: 91mm in 73mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Tool Pattern: 44mm x 16 notch
By popular demand, Wheels Mfg. added this PF30 Outboard Bearing BB for use with 30mm spindle cranksets when used in PF30 frames. The two machined aluminum cups thread together keeping the bottom bracket stable in the frame, increasing bearing life and simplifying maintenance. Enjoy smooth operation, fast bearing replacement, and no more creaking. Note: Spindle length must be 103mm or longer when used in a 68mm wide shell; 108mm or longer when used in a 73mm wide shell. - Bearings: ABEC-3 - Color: Black - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 61mm – 83mm (Specialized Carbon OSBB with 61mm shell width will need additional 3.5mm cup spacers, sold separately) - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Over Bearing Width: 89mm in 68mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Crank Spindle Diameter: 30mm - Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch - Weight: 151g
T47 threaded BB cups for running 24mm spindle (Shimano, etc.) cranks in T47 frames. Cups have internal bearings and are typically used in BB shells with widths wider than 73mm. Machined aluminum cups thread together directly into a T47 BB shell. Bearings are easily serviced or replaced. Includes sleeve to fit between cups for added protection from dirt and grime, and also keeps your internal wires and hoses from rubbing on the crank spindle. T47 BB cups are similar to standard BSA threaded cups in that the drive side cup is left-hand thread and the non-drive side cup is right-hand thread. Use a quality grease when installing in steel or aluminum BB shells, or a titanium-compatible anti-seize compound in titanium BB shells. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: T47 - Bottom Bracket Shell Width: 68mm – 132mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 47x1.0mm Threaded - Over Bearing Width: 91.7mm in 86.5mm wide shell (dimensions include supplied silicone dust shields) - Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16-notch
Downhillers and freeriders need tough gear that can handle the abuse of big air and huge drops. TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team DH Bottom Bracket uses four sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Bottom Bracket is perfect for Shimano's Dura-Ace crankset. It features durable composite construction, super-smooth sealed bearings and a plastic sleeve for additional protection.
Campagnolo's Power-Torque Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Power-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
The Wheels Mfg PF30 Outboard bottom bracket will give you all of the same benefits as their well-loved Outboard style BBs. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. Specifically designed for installing 24mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, FSA, Etc.) in PF30 frames without the need for adapters. - Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3 - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, Specialized Carbon OSBB - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm - Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Weight: 161g
The Revolver bottom bracket features two sealed bearings and 6061 Alloy CNC machined cone spacers with weight-saving tear-drop slots. - Precision sealed bearings - Swaged waist tube spacer for 73mm BB shells - Spindle size: 19mm or 22mm - Shell Size: Mid - Tube Spacer: Swaged waist with 5mm spacer - Spacers: 2.5mm alloy (x4) - Weight: 4.0-ounce
Wheels Manufacturing's PressFit 30 Bottom Brackets are an excellent direct replacement for SRAM, FSA and other PressFit 30 BBs. They are 100% made in the USA with machined aluminum cups for superior durability and your choice of standard sealed, angular contact or ceramic bearings (this model has sealed bearings). Wheels Manufacturing also exclusively uses Enduro bearings for excellent performance and longevity. Other great features of these stellar BBs include a 12% increase in bearing strength over standard models; serviceable bearings; dual exterior silicone rings for easy installation and to eliminate creaking; double-lip bearing seals; and even the highest quality grease appropriate for bottom bracket use and also more of it for smoother running and maximum durability!
Page 1 of 6 Next page